SAFe® for Architects
SAFe® for Architects Course
Enable continuous value flow by aligning technical strategy with business goals, communicating that strategy to development teams, and applying Agile architecture practices.
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe® 5 Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems of systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
Who Will Benefit?
- System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Experienced software developers
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Product leaders collaborating
Those who attend this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and must
have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending this one.
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Printed workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Architecture (ARCH) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certification of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
What you’ll learn
To perform the role of a SAFe Architect, you should be able to:
Renewal fee: $295/year