Implementing DevOps Certification
Are you a developer or operations staff member working in a DevOps environment? Applying DevOps requires well-defined goals and a good understanding of the different tools available and which ones are right for you.
This course will provide you with hands-on experience in a DevOps environment: planning and setting the strategy; designing and implementing the pipeline; automating the provisioning and configuration of infrastructure and deployment of systems; monitoring the pipeline and the systems with telemetry; identifying bottlenecks; and applying continuous improvement to evolve the pipeline and the architecture.
Developers working in DevOps teams
- Operations staff supporting or working in DevOps teams
During this course you will learn about:
- Identifying policies and processes to support DevOps and prepare a strategy for continuous delivery
- The impact of various architectural patterns on DevOps
- Designing a deployment pipeline and implement it
- Automating the provisioning and configuring of environments in the cloud
- Implementing telemetry monitoring to support continuous improvement
- Techniques for involving the customer in continuous improvement efforts
- Maturing the pipeline, including evolving the architecture, using virtualization and cloud computing, and ensuring compliance and governance is maintained.