SAFe DevOps Course
This two-day course provides a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps skills needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. You will map the current value stream through the delivery pipeline from idea to cash, and identify practices that will eliminate bottlenecks to flow. The course will build an understanding of the complete flow of value from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand.
Who Will Benefit?
- All members of an Agile Release Train
- Development Managers, Engineering Managers
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers
- Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
- Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
- Product Managers, Product Owners
- System Administrators, DBAs, InfoSec
- QA Managers, Testers
- Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters
All are welcome to attend the course without prior knowledge.
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certification of completion
- SAFe DevOps Practitioner certification upon passing of exam
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
What you’ll learn
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
Renewal fee: $100/year