ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training course is designed to prepare you to audit an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
The training content is comprised of practical exercises and case studies which bring you real-world expertise that you can apply to your day-to-day operations and activities. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Our training courses are all-inclusive, meaning that they cover everything you need, in order to get the certificate. After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform an audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Purchase Self-Study Course
Sign-Up for Instructor Led Training
Purchase E-Learning Course
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the ISMS conformity to ISO/IEC 27001 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO/IEC 27001 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO/IEC 27001 audit program
The Self-Paced Study Experience
One of the major advantages of our self-study training course delivery format is that you can take control of your own learning and direct your own studying. This format is feasible for participants who have a considerable knowledge on the subject and do not require assisted lecturing.
Participants will have access to the training course material digitally via the KATE app. After completing the self-study training course, you can enter the exam from anywhere in the world through the PECB Exams app. Finally, those who successfully pass the exam will be invited to apply for certification.
The E-Learning Experience
Our ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor eLearning training course is delivered on the KATE app. Once logged on using your PECB account, you will be able to browse through the sections of the training course.
In addition to having the training course content in video format, you will also be able to access the regular training course materials format structured in different training course days with the additional files available in an editable format (depending on the training course, the case study, exercises, and exercises correction key files will also be available).
In addition to the lectures and the training course materials, quizzes have been incorporated into the KATE app. to ensure that our training courses are as interactive as possible.
- Take the training course
- Access the materials on KATE
- Enter the exam at your most convenient date, time, and location via PECB Exams
- Certification and exam fees are included in the training session price.
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An Attestation of Course Completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to all candidates who have attended the training course
- In case you fail the exam, you can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial attempt for free