Leading SAFe Course
During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by using the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering business agility to thrive in competitive markets. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. Attendees also learn and practice the skills to support and execute PI Planning events and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Class participants will explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and Design-Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery. Learners will also understand how to implement a Lean Portfolio Management function within their enterprise.
Who Will Benefit?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- More than 5 years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, project management
- Experience in Scrum
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
Renewal fee: $100/year