Contract Duration: 18 months
Place of Performance: Norfolk, VA
The Contractors’ Full-Stack Developers, embedded within Innovation Lab JISR team, will under project manager supervision develop incrementally JISR Assets Planning Application (JISRAPA) by execution of the following tasks.
- Design and Development of web application offering FMNREP services.
- Design and Development of JISRAPA including:
- Front-end web application
- Back-end services utilizing micro-services architecture, and exposing WebAPIs for an easy integration with existing NATO ISR systems.
- DevSecOps pipeline for JISRAPA .
- Functional tests for both front and back-end.
- Demonstrable experience with REST APIs design and development.
- Demonstrable experience with Microservices Architecture.
- 2 or more years’ experience in front-end development (e.g. React, Angular,etc…).
- 2 or more years’ demonstrable experience in back-end development (e.g. Node.js, Django/Flask, SpringBoot, etc…).
- 2 or more years’ demonstrable experience in database design and programming (mySQL, PostgreSQL, etc…).
- Fluent in English (written and Oral).
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.