The i4 Group is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer with demonstrable experience in Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD tools, processes, and automated testing. For more information about job the description/responsibilities and more.
Contract Duration: 18 months
Place of Performance: Norfolk, VA
The DevSecOps Engineers, will under the direction of the Contract Officer Technical Representative, develop incrementally the Implementation Platform by execution of the following tasks:
Design and Development of the Platform including:
- Repository of Containerized Services including individual services developed in an incremental manner.
- Platform Services automated tests.
- Platform Instances configuration database.
- 2 or more years demonstrable experience of Kubernetes, Docker.
- 2 or more years demonstrable experience in CI/CD tools, processes,particularly in automated testing and security aspects.
- Demonstrable experience with open source products and open standards for basic network services such as dns, email, chat, etc…
- Demonstrable development experience with shell or script languages such as Python, bash, etc…
- Demonstrable experience deploying and monitoring web applications in AWS.
- Demonstrable experience with IaaS; implementing scalable cloud-based environments and systems; service-oriented architectures and microservices; deploying resilient, scalable, high-throughput systems.
- Demonstrable experience with Infrastructure as Code and infrastructure testing strategies.
- Demonstrable experience with fully automating CI/CD pipelines end-to-end, from code commits to production.
- Demonstrable experience with systems reliability, load balancing, monitoring, logging .
- Demonstrable experience developing applications embracing Agile principles.
- A portfolio on GitHub and/or Open Source contributions.
- Fluent in English (written and Oral).
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.