Agile Product Analyst
Communicate effectively and clearly by crafting, articulating, and executing a clear product vision that is consistent with the company’s short and long’term business strategy and defined by the Product Owner and/or business leadership. For more information about job the description/responsibilities and more.
Share with the team(s):
- Product Vision.
- Release Plan.
- Release Schedule.
Conduct the following as needed:
- System and business process analysis.
- Vertical Story Mapping.
- Process Flows.
- System Analysis.
- Business Analysis.
Grooms Release backlog using the following as needed:
- Vertical User Story Mapping.
- A definition of ready.
- The INVEST criteria.
- Functional decompositions.
- Flow Charts.
- EER Diagrams.
- More as needed by the team.
- Capabilities & Responsibilities.
- Assist with Release and Iteration planning ensuring all and/or any questions, concerns and clarification is met as needed by the team(s).
- Help Manage Iteration and Release backlog to keep team running efficiently.
- Assist the Product Owner with iteration level decision making as needed.
- Participate in established Communities of Practice across the various teams ensuring collaboration.
- Breakdown of epics into stories.
- Test the user stories for accuracy and compliance to ensure undisputed acceptance and validation of stories to meet product performance goals.
- Assist in the acceptance testing of the delivered vertical user stories.
- Participate in established agile process activities such as iteration planning, stand-ups, iteration demos and retrospectives.
- Identify, understand and assess dependencies within a iteration, a release and across other product teams.