Agile Fundamentals ICAgile Certified Professional-July 05
A three-day, virtual Agile Fundamentals workshop with ICAgile Certified Professional certification.
The ICP’s learning outcomes focus on the Agile mindset, values, principles and foundational concepts. They are grounded in what it means to “be agile while doing agile” and achieve organizational agility without specific focus on any single agile methodology or framework (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, XP, DSDM, SAFe, etc.)
Upon earning this certification, the course participants will understand the history of the agile movement, the distinctions among Agile values, principles, and practices, key aspects of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to cultivate collaboration with customers, within organizations and within teams. Participants will also have gained the vocabulary to discuss the benefits of agile approaches and how to avoid common pitfalls with fellow agile practitioners. In addition, accredited ICP courses focus on helping course participants understand the value of continuous feedback, learning, and adaptation for products, processes, teams, and organizations.
- History and Mindset
- Individuals and Interactions
- Value-Driven Development
- Customer and User Involvement
- Planning and Adapting
What you will receive:
- ICAgile Course Material
- ICAgile Certified Professional
- ICAgile Online Certificate
- Comprehensive activities and engaging discussions
- Certified ICAgile Coach
- Experienced coaches with years of agile training and transformation
- Custom activities designed to engage the participants
- Over 4000 professionals trained in agile training
- Over 300 classes delivered
- Over 50 corporate engagements including Fortune 500 companies
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.