The i4 Group has many exciting contract and full time opportunities that you might be interested in. You can take a look at the job descriptions/responsibilities below. If you’re interested in applying for any of the following jobs, click on the second tab “Application Form” and fill out the form and attach your resume.
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience and out of 3 years in the capacity of Scrum Master
- Excellent Communication Skills and Leadership Competencies
- Proven experience leading Scrum technical teams with a passion for the developing the talent within the team.
- Experience with Distributed SAFe agile and Metrics
- Experience in facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution, removal of barriers and active management of dependencies
- Familiarity with most of the following technologies (Oracle Relational & XML Database, Red Hat JBOSS middleware stack, Red Had Drools/BRMS, JMS, Java, Hibernate, JUnit, Mockito, Hamcrest, JBehave, Spring, RESTful services, JMeter, Smooks, Jenkins).
- Familiarity with modern delivery practices such as continuous integration, behavior/test driven development, and specification by example.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills
- Familiarity with Oracle 12, SQL Server
- Experience with modern software engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Specification by Example, Behavior / Test Driven Development – BDD, TDD) and the respective tools
- Provide leadership, vision and design direction for the team and experience in leading development teams
- Must be willing to work diligently to meet project deadlines
Technology Stack: J2EE, Spring Batch, RESTful Webservices, Apache Camel, Cucumber, Informatica Power Centre 9.1, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, Interface design and implementation, UNIX / Linux shell scripting
If interested, please apply by filling out the form located in the second tab “Application Form” above.