SAFe® Agile Product and Solution Management
SAFe® Agile Product and Solution Management Course
Discover and apply the mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions that are desirable, viable, feasible, and sustainable.
The Agile Product and Solution Management course harnesses the power of Design Thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe capabilities to execute on those visions. Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products—from inception to retirement using Agile techniques. Recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you
define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product life cycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers—all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Who Will Benefit?
- Product Management teams
- Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
- VP of Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
- User experience and customer experience professionals
- Product leaders collaborating with Product Management, architects, subject matter experts, and
business line managers
You should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending. A background in product or solution management is highly recommended.
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Printed workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agile Software Engineering (ASE) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certification of completion
What you’ll learn
After completing the class, you should be able to:
Renewal fee: $295/year