The i4 Group has many exciting contract and full time opportunities that you might be interested in. You can take a look at the job descriptions/responsibilities below. If you’re interested in applying for any of the following jobs, click on the second tab “Application Form” and fill out the form and attach your resume.
Share with the team(s):
- Product Vision
- Release Plan
- Release Schedule
Conduct the following as needed:
- System and business process analysis
- Vertical Story Mapping
- Process Flows
- System Analysis
- Business Analysis
Grooms Release backlog using the following as needed:
- Vertical User Story Mapping
- A definition of ready
- The INVEST criteria
- Functional decompositions
- Flow Charts
- EER Diagrams
- More as needed by the team
Capabilities & Responsibilities
- Assist with Release and Iteration planning ensuring all and/or any questions, concerns and clarification is met as needed by the team(s)
- Help Manage Iteration and Release backlog to keep team running efficiently
- Assist the Product Owner with iteration level decision making as needed.
- Participate in established Communities of Practice across the various teams ensuring collaboration
- Breakdown of epics into stories
- Test the user stories for accuracy and compliance to ensure undisputed acceptance and validation of stories to meet product performance goals
- Assist in the acceptance testing of the delivered vertical user stories
- Participate in established agile process activities such as iteration planning, stand-ups, iteration demos and retrospectives
- Identify, understand and assess dependencies within a iteration, a release and across other product teams
Communicate effectively and clearly by crafting, articulating and executing a clear product vision that is consistent with the company’s short and long-term business strategy and defined by the Product Owner and/or business leadership.
If interested, please apply by filling out the form located in the second tab “Application Form” above.