SAFe® 4.5 Product Owner/Product Manager with POPM Certification
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 4Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM).During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
They will also learn how to apply lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
- Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Create a role action plan
- Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
- Continuously explore customer needs
- Executing the Program Increment
- Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles and responsibilities
- Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)certification exam:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
SAFe Certification Kit
Becoming a SAFe 4 Product Owner/Product Manager requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
- SAFe 4 Product Owner/Product Manager PDF certificate
- SAFe 4 Product Owner/Product Manager digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the PO/PM Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections with other SAFe certified professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned.
- Renewal fee: $100
- Exam name: SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
- Exam format: Multiple choice
- Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Product Owner/Product Manager course
- Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions: 45
- Passing score: 35 out of 45 (78% passing score)
- Language: English
- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
For more information, contact The i4 Group Consulting: thei4group.com
|When||December 08 - 09 , 2018 | 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Where||Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway 321 W Woodlawn Rd Charlotte, NC 28217|
Early Bird : $1049.00 USD
Bring this training class to your company onsite location
If you need to cancel your registration greater than 14 days from the start of the course, your refund request will be assessed a $150 processing charge. For cancellations between 8 and 14 days from the start of the course, your only option is to change to any another i4 course of equal or lesser value. For cancellations 7 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued, and no changes are allowed.
All classes are not guaranteed to make. Classes can be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reason. In the event The i4 Group has to cancel a class, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase. The i4 group is not responsible for reimbursements of travel expenses. We recommend you contact us for course status before booking any travel accommodations.
SAFe 4.5 Product Owner/Manager Certification – Charlotte, NCWhen
December 08 - 09 , 2018 | 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM